aStore

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review of Pandemic by Scott Sigler: 4 out of 5 stars **MAJOR SPOILERS**

Pandemic (Infected, #3)Pandemic by Scott Sigler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

** MAJOR SPOILERS ** Well worth the wait! I have to say, most "third" books in a series disappoint, often in multiple ways. Pandemic was an exception to the rule. Mr. Sigler found a way to re-invent the whole alien virus in new and interesting ways, add some key characters, and add new twists and turns. In addition, the shocking infection of certain key characters allowed the readers to experience the new virus similar to the first-person experience with Perry Dawsey and the triangles that spoke to him. I missed Perry in this book (and noticed a lot fewer swears!). I did appreciate the few flashbacks to the old characters since it had been awhile since I read the previous books in the series. I also enjoyed the introduction to a character from the Ancester book, which will probably be added to my future reading list. This book kept me awake and reading when I should have been sleeping on a flight from the U.S. to Europe!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment